Patch Package OTP 21.3.8.17 Released

Luke Bakken luke@REDACTED
Wed Jul 22 18:50:18 CEST 2020

Hello,

For what it's worth I had to manually apply this patch to build
21.3.8.17 using gcc 10.1.0 on Arch Linux -

https://github.com/erlang/otp/pull/2503/files

https://github.com/lukebakken/otp/tree/lrb-OTP-21.3.8.17

I'm happy to report this via the appropriate channel. Would that be
bugs.erlang.org?

Thanks -
Luke