Decapsulate GTP-U payload and forward to a Router

Papa Tana papa.tana101@REDACTED
Mon Jul 6 09:59:06 CEST 2020

> One advice, if you plan to ever support 3GPP charging (online or offline),
> don't bother with the kernel module. Implementing the needed accounting
> rules in the kernel is just too hard.
>
> Andreas

Yes! For sure, I plan to add an OCS later (Online Charging System), a
minimalist Diameter application over TCP, just for credit control
check.

My real plan is to build and test my own Erlang nodes, with real
connected world, just for my pleasure, I need to be sure if all of
these stuff are feasible with Erlang before begining.

=> MSC parts (ISUP, MAP, SS7, ....), Media Gateway, SGSN/MME,
GGSN/SGW, PDN-GW, HSS/HLR, Diameter, OCS, Sigtran, a lot of ideas...

Best Regards,