Decapsulate GTP-U payload and forward to a Router

Papa Tana papa.tana101@REDACTED
Mon Jul 6 08:48:22 CEST 2020

Yes! I already saw it, it's a really interested one.

Someone else seems to manage to do it very well, and I'm still on the
ongoing process of exploring this huge source code as well:
https://github.com/travelping/ergw

But actually, I don't need to create or manipulate, I need to
decapsulate the user-data inside GTP-u (this I can do) and forward
these data packets to external Router, "without changing any
information".

I am kind of the "default router" for some client equipment who is
sending me packets in GTP-u format, I receive and decapsulate them,
forward and don't have to look what are inside.

I should have changed the title as "Erlang used as a  Router", but I
wanted to illustrate my real scenario.