Alexander Petrovsky Systemtap

Alexander Petrovsky askjuise@REDACTED
Fri Feb 7 17:29:16 CET 2020

Hello, Bryan!

The script is pretty simple:

#! /usr/bin/env stap
#
# how to run: stap -x PID ./recvfrom.stp
#

probe nd_syscall.recvfrom.return
{
        # 31 it's UDP fd, which could be obtained with `ss -anump`
        if (@entry(pointer_arg(1)) == 31)
                printf("return code %4d fd %d body:\n %s\n", returnval(),
@entry(pointer_arg(1)), user_string2(@entry(pointer_arg(2)), "-"));
}

so, fill free to use it...

--
Петровский Александр / Alexander Petrovsky,

Skype: askjuise
Phone: +7 931 9877991