Erlang distribution with redundant network

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Thu Apr 9 12:54:00 CEST 2020

The idea of using SCTP for Distributed Erlang has been discussed off
and on, but I'm not aware of anyone who has actually done it in anger.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/erlang-russian/42mEmwjtiSk/ieX6k0OScwAJ

If you would do it that way, i.e. using a multi-homing transport
protocol, you would be able to use all the standard components, like
mnesia and global.

BR,
Ulf