IP address/IP range auth module for Erlang

Frank Muller frank.muller.erl@REDACTED
Fri Oct 25 20:10:28 CEST 2019

Hi Luke

I quickly reviewed the code, and found this section intriguing:
https://github.com/gotthardp/rabbitmq-auth-backend-ip-range/blob/master/src/rabbit_auth_backend_ip_range.erl#L57-L60

How about just this instead:
Addr == Mask,

Anyway, thank you. If no one else has another alternative, I’m gonna hack
this module a little bit to fit my needs.

/Frank