Nobody is unsubscribed

Raimo Niskanen ratmapper@REDACTED
Fri Oct 25 16:38:46 CEST 2019

To achieve DMARC compliance we have stopped changing the Subject:
field and no longer add the mailing list footer to the messages.

This is because From: Subject: and mail body among other fields are
often DKIM signed, so if we should change them we would not pass DKIM
signature check and thereby not be DMARC compliant.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we do not make the rules...
/ Raimo Niskanen