[erlang-questions] Call for talks - Code BEAM SF 2020

Areege Al Zubaidi areege.alzubaidi@REDACTED
Tue Oct 22 19:31:26 CEST 2019

Hi all,

The deadline for the call for talks at Code BEAM SF 2020
<https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-sf> is looming!

If you're interested in sharing your experience of working with Erlang or
Elixir at Code BEAM SF, submit your talk
<https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-sf/#call-for-talks> before
midnight tomorrow (23 October).

We're excited to have expanded the themes of Code BEAM SF 2020
<https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-sf/#themes> to include a new
category: Web and APIs. The 2020 themes are:

   - The BEAM
   - Scalability & reliability
   - Case studies
   - Tools
   - Introduction to Erlang and Elixir
   - Web and APIs
   - Frameworks

Code BEAM SF is the biggest and longest-running conference in North America
to cover all of the BEAM languages, including Erlang and Elixir. Created
for developers, by developers, Code BEAM SF is dedicated to bringing the
best minds in the Erlang and Elixir communities together to SHARE. LEARN.
INSPIRE. over two days.

What you need to know about Code BEAM SF 2020