[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP diameter relay doesn't work

Anders Svensson GS anders.gs.svensson@REDACTED
Thu Oct 10 12:17:44 CEST 2019

Hi Asier.

Assuming you've configured the relay application as in the example,
the only reason you should get 3001 is if your CCR doesn't set the
P-bit, in which case it has to be locally processed.

Anders