mnesia:ets/2 and secondary indices

Roberto Ostinelli ostinelli@REDACTED
Sun Nov 17 23:44:05 CET 2019

All,
I'm using mnesia tables in ram only, not replicated, not fragmented. The
only reason why I'm using mnesia over ETS is because of the secondary index
feature in mnesia.

I'm at about right in terms of requirements for writing performance as per
now, but would like to know if I can get an extra boost. For this, I was
wandering if mnesia:ets/2 does create these secondary indices or not. I do
not seem to find documentation that answers this question.

Thank you for any insights you may provide,
r.