function_exported/3 and CT

Roberto Ostinelli ostinelli@REDACTED
Thu Nov 14 20:29:05 CET 2019

All,
I'm experiencing something a little strange. I have a module
test_event_handler.erl which exports the method resolve_registry_conflict/3.

This file is in the /test directory from where I run all of my Common
Tests. For some reason, the call to
erlang:function_exported(test_event_handler,
resolve_registry_conflict, 3) returns true if I run rebar3 clean before
running tests, otherwise false. This is true both when this call is run
into the test itself, or in the code being tested.

Has someone seen this behavior? What am I missing?

Thank you,
r.