[erlang-questions] Famous threads?

Grzegorz Junka list1@REDACTED
Tue May 28 16:10:06 CEST 2019

Wow, @Brujo, that's an excellent resource. Thanks for sharing!

@yestin, the list is quite long, so to start somewhere I would recommend
the very beginning, which would be Joe's PhD's thesis

http://erlang.org/download/armstrong_thesis_2003.pdf (the link 8. in the
Introduction, which should host the same document, doesn't seem to work).

This gives a high-level view of the overall design principles. After
that if you like verbose and explanatory writing then Learn you some
Erlang book is pretty good, albeit quite long. Otherwise Erlang and OTP
in Action is very good
https://www.manning.com/books/erlang-and-otp-in-action

GrzegorzJ