[erlang-questions] no more logs using logger with common tests

Siri Hansen erlangsiri@REDACTED
Tue May 28 12:35:34 CEST 2019

Do you see any printout in the shell like

Logger - error: {removed_failing_handler,default}

??

The log files should be created relative to your current work directory -
but when trying similar configuration as you describe it seems logger fails
pretty soon due to ct's change of current directory :( Can you try it once
with an absolute path to verify if you're facing the same problem or if
it's something else?

Regards
/siri