[erlang-questions] [ANN] Ercoin 0.1.0
Thu Mar 28 21:46:47 CET 2019
Ercoin 0.1.0 has been released. The test network is scheduled to launch at 6 P.M. UTC on Friday, 29 March.
As the version number suggests, this is not a stable release, which means that we are not in production yet. The process of achieving version 1.0 and starting the main network will consist of several areas of activity, including:
• finding bugs on the test network and improving the code;
• working towards adoption by exchanges;
• improving documentation;
When a satisfactory level in these areas is achieved, it is planned to announce Initial Burn Offering (IBO) — initial set of ercoins is going to be distributed proportionally to the amount of blackcoins burnt in some time window.
• Website: https://ercoin.tech
• Main repository: https://gitlab.com/Ercoin/ercoin
• Whitepaper: https://ercoin.tech/whitepaper.html
• Browser wallet: https://ercoin.gitlab.io/ercoin-browser-wallet/
Comparing the code with the version released after the initial announcement ( http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2017-July/092980.html ), it should be better structured, more accessible. Feedback is welcome.
More information about the erlang-questions