[erlang-questions] Travis issues while searching for lager

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Sat Mar 23 15:16:12 CET 2019

On 03/23, Caragea Silviu wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Recently my Travis Jobs are failing on linux with :
>
>===> Package not found in any repo: lager 3.6.9
>The command "rebar3 compile" exited with 1.

I found https://github.com/silviucpp/erlcass/

The rebar3_hex plugin should be something you install globally, not
something you put in your repo.

The latest rebar3_hex version only works with rebar 3.9.1 and later due
to vendoring issues of core libraries interacting with hex.pm. We had
the first problems with this around January, and finally solved it (with
the help of community contribution) in a way that should be safe later.
It unfortunately still causes issues when interacting with older rebar3
versions.

You will therefore want to either use an older rebar3_hex version, or a
newer rebar3 version.