[erlang-questions] Patch Package OTP 21.3.2 Released

Kenneth Lundin kenneth@REDACTED
Fri Mar 22 09:30:33 CET 2019

Well I can see it among the erlang/otp releases and the URL to it is here
https://github.com/erlang/otp/archive/OTP-21.3.2.tar.gz

This is something that github creates automatically for every git tag

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP