[erlang-questions] State of use_srtp ext in DTLS and TLS 1.3 support.

Albin Stigö albin.stigo@REDACTED
Fri Mar 15 13:10:41 CET 2019

There're all kinds of abuse of DTLS it seems :-)

I still think the use cases are orthogonal though... Demuxing as
described in https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7983 is trivial and
requires no state. A demux_fun would solve that problem.

DTLS packets wrapped in extra headers with the need of state
information is much more complicated... Maybe what is needed are two
different approaches? Especially since you will need forward and
backwards transform..?

Ingela, is there already an API for getting the key data from use_srtp
(when implemented) or will that have to be added also?

--Albin