[erlang-questions] Patch Package OTP 21.3 Released
Henrik Nord X
Tue Mar 12 16:48:14 CET 2019
Erlang/OTP 21.3 is the third service release for the 21 major release
with improvements, as well as a few features!
* The standard logger handler, logger_std_h, now has a new internal
feature for log rotation. For full information see the documentation.
* The Reason part of the error return from the functions connect and
handshake has a better and documented format. This is a potential
incompatibility. See the documentation.
* Refactoring of state handling has improved the TLS application data
throughput and reduced CPU overhead
* Code optimizations has reduced CPU load for encryption/decryption,
especially for Erlang's distribution protocol over TLS
* Now supports active N
* Support for plugin of a user supplied socket implementation has been
* The HTML reference documentation now shows the OTP version where
modules and functions were first introduced.
* Versions of OTP older than R13B04 is not shown in the reference
For a full list of details see:
Pre built versions for Windows can be fetched here:
Online documentation can be browsed here:
The Erlang/OTP source can also be found at GitHub on the official
Erlang repository, Here: OTP-21.2
Please report any new issues via Erlang/OTPs public issue tracker
We want to thank all of those who sent us patches, suggestions and bug
The Erlang/OTP Team at Ericsson
More information about the erlang-questions