[erlang-questions] Looking for the Secure Coding Guide

eric@REDACTED eric@REDACTED
Fri Mar 1 19:14:10 CET 2019

Hi Juan,

Thanks again for your response. I agree that no static code analysis
tool is perfect. Anything that can partially mitigate a risk is better
than no mitigation at all. Other than PEST and Dialyzer, I'm not finding
anything specific for Erlang. I will see if there is anything at RSA
next week (I'm not hopeful).

Regarding a document for secure coding techniques that addresses much of
what is in the OWASP guidance would be helpful. I haven't found anything
around that yet. Just the documents you mentioned below as well as a few
others have little bits of security, but nothing comprehensive.

Thanks again for your help. Knowing that something isn't available is
almost as good as having the document. At least I can now spend time
figuring out how to address this and not try to look for something that
doesn't exist.

Thanks this has been helpful,
Eric Svetcov