[erlang-questions] Elixir from Erlang

Roger Lipscombe roger@REDACTED
Fri Mar 1 15:18:42 CET 2019

On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 at 10:26, Igor Clark <igor.clark@REDACTED> wrote:
> Is that right, or am I missing something? Is there a way to do this? Are there language-level reasons or extensions which mean this isn’t possible anyway? If not, what would be involved? Would it be possible for rebar3 to support this, so that erlang projects could just include elixir libraries as deps?

Or you could use mix for compiling your Erlang project, at which point
you get access to both sets of deps. Note, however, that there's an
outstanding problem with running eunit tests from mix that we never
managed to nail down properly.

Or or you could compile your project with erlang.mk, which also
supports hex.pm dependencies and can compile Elixir with a plugin.