[erlang-questions] erlang 21.3 and erts-10.3 scheduler_4 got stuck

Kjell Winblad kjellwinblad@REDACTED
Thu Jul 25 08:21:35 CEST 2019

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for reporting this. I have created an issue in our issue tracker so
we can continue the discussion about the issue there (
https://bugs.erlang.org/browse/ERL-1011). In addition to the information
that you have provided, it would be useful to know what processor
architecture and operating system you used.

Best regards,
Kjell Winblad