[erlang-questions] Code BEAM Lite NYC - fintech x the BEAM - VEB ends tomorrow!

Areege Al Zubaidi areege.alzubaidi@REDACTED
Mon Jul 22 18:14:50 CEST 2019

Code BEAM Lite NYC <https://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-nyc/>
tickets launched last week! Get your ticket to the first-ever Erlang and
Elixir event for the fintech space!

There are world-class Erlang, Elixir, Phoenix, and RabbitMQ training and
tutorials on offer around the conference:
* OTP for the seasoned Erlanger by Francesco Cesarini
<http://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-nyc/training/#71otp-for-the-seasoned-erlanger>
(3-days)
* Professional LiveView and OTP by Bruce Tate
<http://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-nyc/training/#74professional-liveview-and-otp>
(3-days)
* Crash course in Elixir by Chris Bell
<http://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-nyc/training/#79crash-course-in-elixir>
 (1-day)
* RabbitMQ express by Brett Cameron
<http://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-nyc/training/#80rabbitmq-express>
(1-day)
* Building resilient distributed systems with Elixir by Chris Keathley
<http://codesync.global/conferences/code-beam-lite-nyc/training/#81building-resilient-distributed-systems-with-elixir>
(1-day)

PS: for our 3-day training courses, buy bundled with a conference ticket to
get 10% off!

A very limited number of very early bird tickets are available, and will
close *tomorrow at 23:59 EDT*! Buy now to avoid disappointment!

We hope to see you in NYC!
Areege

--
*Areege Al Zubaidi*
*Conferences Marketing Executive*

T: +44 (0) 2076550332
W: www.codesync.global
A: Erlang Solutions Ltd, The Loom,14 Gower's Walk, London, E1 8PY

--

Code Sync & Erlang Solutions Conferences

Code BEAM Lite BD
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/l/23452/2019-06-24/66scls> - Budapest:

Code BEAM Lite NYC
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/l/23452/2019-06-24/66scvd> - NYC: 01
October 2019

RabbitMQ Summit
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/l/23452/2019-06-24/66sd8l> - London: 4
November 2019

Code Mesh LDN
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/l/23452/2019-06-24/66sd8x> - London: 7-8
November 2019

Code BEAM Lite India - Bangalore: 14 November 2019

Code
BEAM Lite AMS <https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/l/23452/2019-06-24/66sdbs>
- Amsterdam: 29 November 2019

Lambda Days
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/l/23452/2019-06-24/66sdcd> - Kraków:
13-14 February 2020

Code BEAM SF - San Francisco: 5-6 March 2020

*Erlang Solutions cares about your data and privacy; please find all
details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we process
your data in our **Privacy Policy*
<https://www.erlang-solutions.com/privacy-policy.html>*.You can update your
email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails here
<http://www2.erlang-solutions.com/emailpreference>.*