[erlang-questions] How to properly stop complicated async NIF resource.

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Wed Jul 17 21:45:32 CEST 2019

I'm afraid of the situation when the only resource owner is killed and
resource must be destroyed by calling destructor.

It is too late to call to erlang at this time =(

However, your idea is interesting.  I can register some destruction manager
just like a "hier" in ets and when resource is going to be killed, or its
owner is going to be killed, we send a message to the "destruction manager"
and it will clean without these messy cond_wait_timeout calls.