[erlang-questions] Distribution protocol fragmentation feature coming in next release. Need help

Björn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Thu Feb 28 09:39:35 CET 2019

The documentation of the Distribution Protocol will be updated in the
next release candidate to cover the new messages in the protocol.

/Björn