[erlang-questions] Why do I have to recompile erl files

Luke Bakken luke@REDACTED
Fri Feb 22 01:02:31 CET 2019

Hi Donald,

I suspect the different Erlang versions are causing this. Sometimes
beam files are compatible, but I've found re-compilation is almost
always required when moving between major versions.