[erlang-questions] how to stop rebar3 from recursively compile some directories?

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Tue Feb 19 20:37:12 CET 2019

it's possible that this functionality broke if it wasn't tested a whole
lot. It appears we had tests for src_dirs being recursive (which still
appear to work), but no tests for extra_src_dirs and we might have broken
these through a refactoring for newer compiler changes. You may want to
open an issue for this.