gen_udp:send/4

Steven mailparmalat@REDACTED
Fri Dec 6 21:40:22 CET 2019

Hi,

It actually took a while to build to that kind of message queue size. On
the upper level, there is no selective receive and incoming messages are
accumulated and then send out via udp. Generally that should be relatively
fast however under load, the message queue can slowly creep up leaving that
prim inet sendto selective receive becoming problematic.

Thank you for your suggestions as well, obviously keeping short message
queue is the ideal situation

Steven