[erlang-questions] Thank you for all you did Joe Armstrong...RIP

wde@REDACTED wde@REDACTED
Tue Apr 30 20:11:48 CEST 2019

Dear all,

What a sad news.

I didn't post here since many years.

I have discovered Erlang and Mr Armstrong's book in 2007. This is for me
one of the most important book I have ever read. I have learnt so many
things by discovering the Erlang world. Even if I don't write code
anymore, this experience makes be better in my job, every days... how to
think, how to solve IT problems...  I carry on spreading the Erlang
philosophy each time I have the opportunity. I am quite proud to say
that I have transmit that to younger IT guys.

Mr Armstrong, thank you for your work. Your legacy will stay with us
(with me) for long.

Nicolas