[erlang-questions] Thank you for all you did Joe Armstrong...RIP

pierlu pierlu@REDACTED
Tue Apr 23 12:10:37 CEST 2019

I only had become aware of Erlang at the beginning of 2019 and just a month
ago I started being interested in it and bought Programming in Erlang.

Yet I have to start reading the book, but I saw a few conferences on
youtube by mr. Armstrong and it seemed to me he was very passionate and
witty and humble.
I signed with this newsletter so to get acquainted with the language and
spotted that mr. Armstrong posted on the list: his style of writing and his
approach confirmed what I have seen in the videos that he was truly a
genuine person.

I am very saddened to hear the news.
Peace.

pierlu.