[erlang-questions] hash_state() and Segmentation Fault

Valentin Micic v@REDACTED
Mon Apr 15 16:56:24 CEST 2019

Thanks Hans,

For some reason, I've been under impression that newer versions of Erlang/OTP (19.x and higher) no longer have a dependency on (third party) OpenSSL library.
Was I wrong to think that?

Kind regards

V/