[erlang-questions] Release c_src dependencies

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Sat Apr 13 16:52:23 CEST 2019

We use GNU autotools to create and package portable code. We use libtool
for our linked in drivers and NIFs. In the past I've used this approach to
build drivers for 32 & 64 bit, little and big endian platforms.

We currently build Debian packages.

Check out GitHub.com:sigscale/ocs for an example.