[erlang-questions] WebRTC and DTLS and use_srtp

Albin Stigö albin.stigo@REDACTED
Wed Apr 10 08:12:54 CEST 2019

Thanks Max! Fantastic, I wasn't aware of your implementation.

Agree completely about nifs... Was thinking about it more like a spring
board because a pure Erlang implementation felt like too big an undertaking.

What are you using for ICE? Can't seem to find an implementation in the
linked repo?

--Albin