[erlang-questions] digraph questions

Richard O'Keefe raoknz@REDACTED
Tue Apr 9 02:46:21 CEST 2019

The obvious way to visualise a graph would be to drive
something like GraphViz or Gephi or, ideally, UbiGraph
(https://github.com/alan86alves/ubigraph_server has a
copy of the Linux x86-64 version; the official source
is currently unreachable).  There is an erlubi. But
perhaps the thing you might want to look at first is
https://github.com/aol/erlgraph
It will take a bit of patching to get up to date with
current versions of Erlang and Cowboy.