[erlang-questions] Running old code and TCL in particular

Fred Youhanaie fly@REDACTED
Thu Apr 4 16:52:14 CEST 2019

Hi Joe,

I have a couple of Erlang/Tcl projects, both need some time and attention from me!

- Tcl code as c-node: https://github.com/fredyouhanaie/etclface
- Tcl code as a port: https://github.com/fredyouhanaie/portcl

Although Tcl treats "everything as string", If you have a number, and use it in a numeric expression, then the numeric version will be stored internally.

I haven't tried the round trip test, but I'll add it to my todo list.

Cheers,
Fred