[erlang-questions] Patch package OTP 21.1 released

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Thu Sep 27 09:46:35 CEST 2018

the dtrace tool on Linux is used to convert .d files (that dtrace uses) to
systemtap files. Our configure checks require this tool to be present when
configuring with dynamic-trace=systemtap. This is not something that has
changed in between 21.0 and 21.1. Are you sure that nothing has changed in
your environment?