[erlang-questions] Patch package OTP 21.1 released

alex@REDACTED alex@REDACTED
Thu Sep 27 05:15:57 CEST 2018

If this was working before, and assuming the Erlang expressions
contained are still valid... I'd make sure the HOME system variable
hasn't changed by checking on the command-line ($ echo $HOME) and
verifying this within the Erlang shell (init:get_argument(home).).

Cheers,
Alex