[erlang-questions] ErlGuten

Theepan vasdeveloper@REDACTED
Tue Sep 25 01:15:47 CEST 2018

Thanks Lloyd for your detailed explanation on what has been done, and your
vision for the library. However we are already using ErlGuten in one of our
production systems, and the issues is mainly with the images.

I will definitely keep an eye on the development of erlpress_core in the
future, as you seem enthusiastic about making it a lively library.

The issues we have are:

** When some JPEG image is embedded into the PDF, it turns out dark in the
generated PDF file
** When some PNG file is embedded, it takes too long (unto 5 minutes) to
generate the PDF file. Debugging shows that the delay is on defilter(Method,
Line1, Line2, Offset, Width, Iter) of eg_pdf_image module.

Did you come acrsoss this?

Best,
Theepan