[erlang-questions] Erlang/Elixir talks at Functional Conf India

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Thu Sep 13 13:24:47 CEST 2018

Hi All,

last year, Robert and I spoke and attended Functional Conf India in
Bangalore. It was a great event with lots of interesting talks and
attendees. We were blown away by the innovation happening in the
functional programming space in general, and Erlang in particular. It is
your turn this year. They are looking for proposals, and in some cases,
might cover costs of flights and accommodation. They are also looking
for tutorials, as they are hoping to run a one day bootcamp. If
interested,  please submit your proposals here:
https://confengine.com/functional-conf-2018/proposals
<https://confengine.com/functional-conf-2018/proposals> before *Sep
15th*. Sooner the better.

If you have any questions, read the Speaker guidelines and Review
process <https://functionalconf.com/speaker.html> and ask us. Happy to help!

Francesco