[erlang-questions] Modern Cuttlefish?

Code Wiget codewiget95@REDACTED
Tue Oct 30 16:41:31 CET 2018

Hi everyone,

Do any of you use/have/know of a “modern” version of cuttlefish? Cuttlefish is great because it allows for easy user configuration, an advanced configuration, and easy mappings, but then you create a release and get errors like this with 0 context:

> Cuttlefish failed! Oh no!

You uncomment what you added, and still get a failure. Then you delete the commented section, and maybe it will decide to work.

Is there a more modern version of this for Erlang? I see the last development for Cuttlefish was years ago. I’m sure the kids these days are using something