[erlang-questions] Patch package OTP 21.1.1 released

Pierre Fenoll pierrefenoll@REDACTED
Fri Oct 12 23:15:18 CEST 2018

By default kerl uses the erlang.org releases page. The patch tags are not
listed there for some reason.
To fetch this tag you need to use the fit backend so that kerl fetched
things from github.

export KERL_BUILD_BACKEND=git

Then proceed as usual. I may not have remembered the variable’s name
properly, it is described in kerl’s readme though.

I opened a PR there so that the default backend be git but I think the
argument is about breaking backwards compatibility. Maybe leave a comment
there? Please?

Cheers,
--
Pierre Fenoll