[erlang-questions] Emacs + Flycheck + rebar3 + proper

Frans Schneider fchschneider@REDACTED
Tue Nov 27 10:36:31 CET 2018

Yes, I use `rebar3 as test proper`, or just `rebar3 proper`, to tun the
tests. It's just while editing that it gives the error `can't find
include lib "proper/include/proper.hrl`

The flycheck-rebar3 checker doesn't help: to bad.

I am switching between projects on a regular basis, so it would be nice
if setting the ERL_LIBS path would be done auto-magically.