[erlang-questions] Erlang Text Editor Searching

Code Wiget codewiget95@REDACTED
Tue Nov 27 04:12:58 CET 2018

Hi.

You can do everything and more with vim. Syntax highlighting, compile on save, c-tags for erlang, templates (gen_servers, statems, etc..) https://github.com/vim-erlang. You get all of the amazing features that you get with standard vim.

I started using sublime, then tried Eclipse for Erlang, but became so much faster when I started using vim.  I haven’t been able to find a feature in an editor that I couldn’t replicate in vim easily and WITHOUT having to use my dumb mouse.