[erlang-questions] Documentation -- what I ran into when I installed kerl

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Wed Nov 21 23:56:55 CET 2018

On 11/21, lloyd@REDACTED wrote:

>I hope soon to propose documentation for creating publish source GitHub repositories. If time and energy allow, I'll try to follow it up with a stab at a "Building Erlang on Ubuntu" draft inspired by Fred Hebert's suggestion.
>
>I need to understand how to put such documents on the web, so I'll do so as time permits.

You can start by putting a document on github, which might make it
easier for people to send contributions and add content, possibly steps
on other frameworks.

That might be the lowest overhead solution at least :)