[erlang-questions] Yet another kerl roadblock

Lloyd R. Prentice lloyd@REDACTED
Wed Nov 21 01:18:31 CET 2018

You guys are the best.

Now that I should have seen. Blame my aging eyes.

Sebastian... I’m not a professional programmer. I’m a writer with a vision trying to build something good. The patient help of folks on this list has been inspiring and deeply appreciated.

Mucho gracias,

Loyd

Sent from my iPad