[erlang-questions] Which On Windows

Onorio Catenacci Catenacci@REDACTED
Mon Nov 12 16:50:38 CET 2018

You're right Luke--I should have read the question more closely.  Apologies
for not being more careful in my reading of the question.

Since the mt.exe which is on Windows is part of the windows sdk (
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/sbscs/mt-exe) I wonder if
the original poster is trying to run Cygwin from a Visual Studio command
prompt?  I mean I don't think mt.exe would be in the path unless someone
were to start a Visual Studio command prompt (the "Developer Command Prompt
for Visual Studio" on the Windows menu).

--
Onorio Catenacci
http://onor.io