[erlang-questions] Erlang Build 21.1.1 on Windows 10

Luke Bakken luke@REDACTED
Mon Nov 12 14:16:59 CET 2018

I wonder if the following command isn't setting the PATH correctly on your
system:

eval `./otp_build env_win32 x64`

Try running "otp_build env_win32 x64" to see what the output looks
like. There should be a "visual studio command prompt" sort of
shortcut that will set up a cmd.exe-based build environment. Maybe
comparing the environment to the output of the otp_build command will
show something.

Luke