[erlang-questions] Problem installing RabbitMQ

Eric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Sat Nov 10 10:23:04 CET 2018

7.1 is maybe referring to erts version, and would imply  an Erlang 18.1.5 version. Do you have such a version installed, even in past, on your computer?
Regards

Envoyé depuis mon Sony Xperia M2 d'Orange

---- Merlin Brasil a écrit ----