[erlang-questions] RFC The Computer Nonsense Guide

Jean Chassoul jchassoul@REDACTED
Mon Jun 11 00:12:01 CEST 2018

Hi Grzegorz,

Thanks for stop for a few minutes into the guide,

The work will perhaps only be understood by those who have themselves
already thought the thoughts which are expressed in it, or similar
thoughts.
It is therefore not a guidebook maybe a gateway?. Its objective would be
attained if it afforded pleasure to one who read it with understanding.
Indeed what I have here makes no claim to novelty in points or details; and
that is why I give you no sources, if the bits have value it consists in
that thoughts are expressed in it, and this value will be the greater the
better the thoughts are expressed.

Thanks for your email and the feedback.

Jean