[erlang-questions] seq_trace with bigint labels

Kenneth Lundin kenneth@REDACTED
Wed Jan 24 10:34:53 CET 2018

I will take it up to discussion within the OTP team and come back with an
answer as soon as possible.
The idea with the small_int solution is that we wanted an immediate data
here to avoid dynamic memory allocation. But I think it would be possible
to allow a bigger
value which still is of fixed size (big int is dynamic).

I think it would be very good if seqtrace could support use cases like this.

/Kenneth, Erlang/OTP team at Ericsson