[erlang-questions] QUIC Support in Erlang/OTP

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Sat Jan 13 09:35:08 CET 2018

On 01/13/2018 08:36 AM, austin aigbe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Some questions on QUIC
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jdKEQMlM7ThDMDalFYFR_9-Yw91PhoBmkAPQcCicX3s/pub>
>
> 1. Please is there a complete QUIC implementation in Erlang?

There is no complete QUIC specification so that's unlikely. Give it a
year for that, and maybe another year for a good implementation.

> 2. Any plan to support QUIC transport in Erlang/OTP e.g gen_quic ?
> 3. Is cowboy support for QUIC available?

It's still unclear what will be necessary for this because of the lack
of specification. Last I heard there was still some big questions around
how h2 must fit into QUIC.

--
Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu